The Regional Director (“RD”) position is critical to the success of the Company. The RD reports directly to the Director of Sales (“DS”). The primary responsibility of the RD is to close and complete sales with potential clients and is essential to the growth of the business. The RD is also responsible for communicating and developing partnerships with auctioneers and helping to insert their services when needed with potential clients. The RD is also responsible for managing Account Managers (“AM”), guiding their work progress, creating effective sales language and tools to make them more productive.
The most important deliverable for the RD is to close on prospective leads that have been provided by AM’s initial contact and turn them into accounts/clients. To do this, the following sub-deliverables must be met.
1) Immediately upon joining the Company spend time learning about the Company’s history, mission, and how the sales cycle flows.
2) Upon employment, complete all training:
- RD will be designated regional territory. At that time an AM will also be assigned as support to that territory.
- Learn how to use the Company’s CRM (Salesforce) to view leads, make calls, update notes in the system, learn processes for invoicing and gain understand of the fulfillment department.
- Shadow other Regional Managers to listen in on calls.
3) Once Training has been completed. The RD will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Actively search for (5) potential leads per day.
- Conduct outbound cold calls to secure leads.
- Take scheduled calls that have been screened and qualified by AM.
- Communicate and develop relationships with Partners (auctioneers).
- Close on prospect leads.
- Hire/recommend auctioneer for event (if applicable)
- Manage “two-week check in” to insure client has all necessary information and services for scheduled fundraiser.
- Follow up with Partner post event to confirm event went well, maintain rapport.
- Follow up with client via email to schedule call, gather sales information and get status of the success of the event.
- Post event call – Confirm satisfaction and probe for upcoming events, referrals, etc.
- RD will continue to be point of contact for the client, communicate as needed to insure all client, partner, accounting and fulfillment processes are complete.
- RD will oversee, manage and improve performance of Account Managers.
4.) On Going Expectations:
- Attend Executive Team Meetings via video or phone conferencing.
- Hold weekly RD/AM Team meetings to discuss processes, situations or successes.
- Familiar working in small company environments, preferably with founder-led businesses
- Love talking with people by phone and sharing information with passion.
- Able to communicate by phone and in writing in a professional manner.
- Tech savvy, proficient in Salesforce (or other CRMs), Word, Outlook, and Zoom (or another videoconferencing system)
- Flexible attitude and willing to do whatever is needed.
- Able to self-motivate in a home office environment.
- A concierge customer service philosophy.
The company offers a competitive base salary, medical insurance, and time-off benefits.